Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02476 ARS / COP *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 58% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $85,568 (COL$3,456,102) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)