Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs San Juan, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.370 ARS / GMD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 93% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $88,816 (64,846 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $46,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)