Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.676 ARS / DZD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 36% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $87,324 (129,239 Dinar) in Béchar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)