Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs San Juan, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 115.840 ARSX / NZD *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 776% more expensive than in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $543,207 (NZ$8,357) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $62,000 in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)