Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs San Juan, Argentina
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.659 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in San Juan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in San Juan (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $61,000 in San Juan you would need to make just about ARS $60,310 (5,173TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)