Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01784 MXN / KRW
Do you live in San Jose del Cabo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,710 (₩4,635,711) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in San Jose del Cabo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)