Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18532 MXN / KES
Do you live in San Jose del Cabo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,763 (Shilling273,915) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in San Jose del Cabo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)