Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 566.571 CRC / PAB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 209 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 8% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)