Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 28.678 CRC / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 460 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)