Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.899 CRC / NIO
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 43% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₡ 2,060,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica you would need to make just about ₡ 1,168,213 (69,128 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)