Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.546 CRC / KRW
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 2,462,815 (₩4,509,490) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,600,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)