Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40535 CRC / LBP *
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 149% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 4,326,720 (10,674,105 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,740,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)