Cost of living in Beijing, China vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 94.415 CRC / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 1,800,713 (19,072元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,590,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)