Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.539 CRC / BRL
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₡ 1,880,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica you would need to make just about ₡ 1,212,818 (R$ 11,174) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)