Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08845 CRC / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,901 prices entered by 239 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 39% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 4 hours ago)