Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 186.530 CRC / ILS
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 2,430,343 (13,029 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,570,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)