Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.873 CRC / CLP
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 1,710,870 (CH$1,960,531) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,560,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)