Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 79.581 CRC / GTQ
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₡ 1,680,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica you would need to make just about ₡ 1,546,582 (Q19,434) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)