Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 737.656 CRC / EUR
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 41% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 2,631,803 (€3,568) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,860,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)