Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 100.089 CRC / DKK
Do you live in San Jose, Costa Rica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
For example, you would need at least ₡ 3,174,476 (kr31,717) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₡ 1,860,000 in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)