Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00141 USD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,502 prices entered by 442 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $4,213 (CH$2,992,004) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)