Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs San Jose, California, United States
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01076 USD / ARS *
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 79% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $2,099 (ARS $195,042) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)