Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.195 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 66% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $3,027 (€2,532) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)