Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 45% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $5,350 (€4,397) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)