Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 48% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $4,688 (€3,915) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)