Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 29% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $6,317 in Lubbock, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)