Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 37% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $6,291 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)