Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 647 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 28% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $6,627 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)