Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00629 USD / PKR *
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 75% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $2,337 (₨371,381) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)