Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 34% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $6,647 in Columbus, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)