Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 22% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $7,194 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)