Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs San Jose, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00069 USD / IQD
Do you live in San Jose, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 61% cheaper than in San Jose, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in San Jose, California you would need to make just about $3,434 (5,009,099 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)