Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 41% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $7,642 (€6,331) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)