Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00138 USD / CLP
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 66% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $4,395 (CH$3,181,256) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)