Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 713 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $3,207 (R$ 17,957) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)