Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 49% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $6,076 (€4,997) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)