Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14555 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 829 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)