Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.204 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 72% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $3,111 (€2,585) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 85TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,250 (about 4 hours ago)