Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06691 USD / ZAR
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 66% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $3,775 (R 56,424) in Pietermaritzburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)