Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $6,431 (R$ 36,010) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)