Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15481 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 62% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $4,951 (31,982元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)