Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.793 USD / CAD
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 42% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $7,002 (C$8,828) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)