Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / JPY
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $8,039 (¥872,927) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 4 hours ago)