Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / JPY
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $8,933 (¥954,200) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)