Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.612 USD / BAM
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 69% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $3,695 (6,042KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)