Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs San Francisco, California, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22518 USD / LYD *
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 78% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $2,640 (11,722 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)