Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15452 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 67% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $3,629 (23,484元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)