Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 57% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $11,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $4,756 in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 5 hours ago)