Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02880 USD / NIO
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 66% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $4,367 (151,649 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)