Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00478 USD / GYD
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 57% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $5,635 (1,179,027 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 4 hours ago)