Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 58% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $5,483 (€4,542) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (37 minutes ago)